Saturday, May 3, 2008

Take It Easy..

You can start find clues in this article,ok..

My philosophy IS simple. Do whatever u like to do the most. Whatever your findings are.. just make sure you are happy about it. Above all, you should know your own self-capacity. IF you can write and you love writing; BE a writer then. IF you like travelling and you always in the mood for travelling;BE a traveller then. Whatever you wanted to be..just make sure..you are happy inside.

Pushing other people to do things they dont want to do IS something unacceptable for me. Maybe its my nature to search for meanings. Seeing people doing things they loved to do IS like seeing colours of life.

I felt like carrying a burden IF i have to do something that I DON'T have interest in it. The results won't be fruitful. Instead, I'll feel suffered inside.

The bottom line IS RESPECT.

Having friends from different races, educational background and economic stages makes me wondering; What a BEAUTIFUL LIFE.

The conclusion is I want to be ME.

No comments: